Online Retail Specialist for Hayneedle in Omaha, NE
Some responsibilities include:
We’re hiring Work-from-Home Online Retail Specialists!
At Hayneedle, our Work-From-Home Online Retail Specialists friendly folks who truly enjoy helping our customers shop from our wide variety of product categories. Providing answers to product and order questions, as well as suggestions for the ideal product are the things our associates are passionate about.
Successful candidates for our work-from-home program must be a NEBRASKA RESIDENT , have a land-line phone , and a computer with broadband access and security software.
At Hayneedle, customers find what they love and love what they find – for their home, their life, their style. We combine the best selection with innovative online shopping tools and top-notch customer service, culminating in a revolutionary, easy shopping experience.
What does a Work-From-Home Online Retail Specialist at Hayneedle do? * Accurately enter customer information on all phone and email orders.
Demonstrate drive & enthusiasm while handling customer questions and inquiries.
Build confidence in potential customers with a friendly phone presence & strong product knowledge.
Attend periodic training & coaching sessions to keep up to date on products and processes.
Ability to engage customer in conversation directly related to building sales & creating life long customers.
Meet or exceed productivity goals.
Close sales effectively & provide sales support.
What basic qualifications will our Work-From-Home Online Retail Specialist need to have?
In-depth experience with internet (Web and email).
In-depth experience with MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
1 year customer service experience in a retail setting or on-line retail industry preferred.
Ability to multitask required.
Ability to retain knowledge of products.
Be motivated to meet customer needs.
Positive, energetic, and people-oriented.
Tools you need: Hayneedle provides paid training that will prepare you to work from home. Below is the list of items you will need to supply on your own.
· Landline Phone
· Minimum OS Version: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
· Computer Type: PC compatible (no Macs)
· Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or Higher
· Monitor Size: 17 inches or greater
· Minimum RAM: 2 GB or higher
· Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) or better on multi-core processors. 2 GHZ (2000 MHz) on single-core processors
· Internet Connection: DSL or cable connection only (no modem access OR satellite connections)
· Minimum Software Requirements: Updated Antivirus Software such as: Microsoft Security Essentials (Free), AVG (Free), Avast (Free), Trend Micro, Norton, McAfee, BitDefender, Kaspersky.
· Video conferencing capabilities, i.e.: Skype, or Facetime for Interviews
· 5 GB free space for software installation
· 1 Free USB Port
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!