Guest Services Coordinator for Ralph Lauren Madison Men’s
Some responsibilities include:
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope:
To create an ultimate customer shopping experience by providing the highest level of service to guests and support the sales team as well as other back of house partners.
· Responsible for creating an “ultimate experience” for every guest by providing whatever-it-takes customer service and supporting front and back of house functions.
· Greet every client, provide exceptional customer service while assisting them in their individual shopping needs, i.e. offering a beverage, guiding to the appropriate department or sales professional, etc.
· Maintain a welcoming environment that generates customer traffic and builds loyalty by exceeding customer expectations.
· Prepare store for opening and closing, including: opening and closing cash wraps registers in accordance with Company guidelines and procedures; filling in merchandise and returning merchandise to the stock room; stocking cash wraps with gift boxes, bags, etc., and maintaining clean, presentable front and back of house areas. Fold and straighten merchandise.
· Provide support to the sales professionals in order to make sales transactions and shopping experiences run smoothly.
· Assist in processing sales transactions (during busy times) and follow company regulations when accepting forms of payment. Must be knowledgeable of return, markdown/discount, tax, security and packaging policies; and capture customer information.
· Direct all phone calls and questions to appropriate areas of store.
· Coordinate efforts with Shipping and Receiving Department to follow up on customer sends/deliveries, transfers and new product receipt.
· Possess knowledge of Alterations procedures, pricing and current shop dates. Ensure product is delivered to/from Alterations shop in a timely manner.
· Prepare food and/or beverages to client specifications and provide support in the Guest Kitchen.
· Assist in various promotional mailing projects and Marketing/PR events.
· Provide assistance on the floor at any given time to support other departments based on store needs. Ensure a clean, organized sales floor and fitting rooms.
· Assist in all Guest Services areas as called upon: Message Center, cash Office, Guest Kitchen, Sales Floor, Concierge, Administration, etc.
Minimum 2 years of related experience.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work well under pressure.
Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!