CLS Associate for Kemin Industries Inc in Des Moines, IA 50317 (Gray’s Woods area)
Some responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for analysis of multiple target analytes at exceedingly low levels in extremely challenging matrices for a variety of developmental, quality control, and surveillance functions. This is a very unique position for a highly-motivated candidate seeking challenging opportunities to learn the analysis of agency-controlled analytes in complex matrices at ultra-trace levels employing state-of-the-art instrumentation!
Job responsibilities include:
Perform various sample preparations and analyses using state of the art instrumentation including, but not limited to, HRGC/HRMS, APGC- MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, GC/MS/MS.
– Perform instrument calibration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
– Research, develop, and validate new analytical methods.
– Create, review, and release analytical data test reports.
– Aid customers in interpreting results.
– Write and revise standard operating procedures and work instructions.
– Prepare reagents, samples, and standards according to SOPs.
– Participate in proficiency testing programs.
– Initiate corrective action and investigate root causes of non-conformances.
– Maximize sample throughput to increase efficiency and minimize turntime.
– Prepare and present scientific results in scientific meeting/conference.
– Discipline to maintain scrupulous records according to LIMS directed workflow
Apply now. Jobs go fast!