Business Process Analyst Specialist for FIS in Saint Petersburg, FL
Some responsibilities include:
Responsible for most complex business and systems process analysis, design, and simulation. Requires highest level understanding of organization’s business systems and industry requirements. Focus is on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted organizations. Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. May lead re-engineering team and act as project manager in some cases.
General duties and responsibilities:
• Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (e.g., ISO, Lean or Six Sigma).
• Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
• Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
• Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
• Measures performance against process requirements.
• Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
• Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
• May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
• Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
• Communicates team progress.
• Performs cost and benefit analyses.
• Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!