Graphic Designer in Boise, ID
Some responsibilities include:
Work from home
Futuri Media, which creates innovative interactive technology solutions for broadcasters, seeks freelance graphic designers to work from home on a contract basis.
Our company recently launched service for radio station salespeople that provides custom research presentations and infographics. We work with some of the most well-known stations and brands in the world. As a member of our team, you will be designing the research presentations and infographics for our client radio stations.
We are looking for dependable, creative, passionate freelance designers to join our design resource group.
Our designers average around 25-30 projects per week (based on project request volume).
We are recruiting designers that create PowerPoint presentations as well as infographics (made in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop).
We’re a small (but very rapidly-growing) team that expects everyone to come to the table with intelligence and skill. When possible, we give our team members the opportunity to learn new skills inside and outside their departments, and we focus on creating growth opportunities within the company. Proactivity and the ability to pivot are highly-valued. We’re credible, innovative, fast-moving, and passionate. Futuri Media can be a great place for you if you share these values. It’s not the place for you if you’re most comfortable punching a clock and doing the bare minimum to get by.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Possess an expert level of attention to detail, as this position requires the transferring of data into a presentation/infographic form.
• Proactively determine your hours of availability 7 days in advance.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Reliable internet access
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• 2+ years of experience
Here’s how the design process works:
1. Tell us about your availability, so we know when we can assign projects to you.
2. You’ll receive an e-mail notification that a project has been assigned to you. Login to our system promptly, and you can accept or reject the project.
3. Once you accept the project, you will receive a basic outline of what we need created.
4. Next, you’ll use this outline to create a PowerPoint presentation or infographic (we’ll tell you which one you need to create).
5. You should use clean, bold, colorful, designs. It’s also important that you have a good eye/sense for how to convey data points in a user-friendly way (think USA TODAY). We provide stock images for you to use, if you should choose to use them in the design.
If you are interested in joining our design resource group, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
For more information, visit http://www.futurimedia.com.
CLICK HERE to view this job opportunity (the link will be in the Google result). Apply now. Jobs go fast!