Risk Manager for Upwork
Some responsibilities include:
In this role, you will:
– Lead a team of 30 risk management agents and 4 TLs:
– Ensure their happiness and efficiency by creating a team connection, assisting with priorities, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team
– Keep up with day-to-day management of team such as queue volumes, scheduling, 1x1s and team meetings
– Partner with our Fraud Policy and Detection team in Mountain View, CA (HQ) to ensure Upwork is a safe and trusted Marketplace
– Be the ultimate expert around fraud on the platform and emerging trends to handle the toughest escalations
– Own feedback loop with the QA and detection teams around new fraud trends
Requirements: To win in this role, you need:
– Previous management experience and has a point of view on how to inspire and lead a team
– Able to effectively communicate with various people – customers, agents, Trust and Safety.
– Previous fraud/risk experience
– Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to different situations
– A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred)
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!