Data Quality Analyst for USAA in San Antonio, TX
Some responsibilities include:
We are currently seeking talented Data Quality Analyst I for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Colorado Springs, CO, Tampa, FL or Chesapeake, VA facility.
New hire can work in SAT or any Regional Office (Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Tampa, Chesapeake), or work 100% remote (Work at Home).
– Leverages intermediate data management knowledge to maintain and define data quality and metadata processes, participates in development of data quality rules, thresholds, and standard metrics/quality-expectations for data elements that support critical business processes. Participates in and may lead discussions with cross-functional teams.
– Profiles data (statistical analysis and assessment of data). Documents effectiveness of data quality controls and metadata capture, and identifies improvement opportunities. Participates in development of best practices and tools based on business needs.
– Leverages intermediate knowledge to implement controls to mitigate data quality risks including monitoring data quality results, reports and dashboards. Ensures adherence to Enterprise data quality programs and standards. Ensures that the data quality corrective action plan is thoroughly documented.
– Checks and reviews failures from the compliance assessment checks, and recommend corrective action. Consults with Information Governance to establish criteria for data quality process “compliance assessment”.
– Manages ongoing metadata repository management, access requests, and proper metadata association.
– Leverages intermediate data management knowledge to assess impact of proposed changes to reference data, and to coordinate changes with impacted business areas.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!