Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep in Pittsburgh, PA
Some responsibilities include:
This is our work from home Customer Service Representative position! We are offering Full Time and Part Time hours only.
The ideal, work from home candidate is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our customers. Our customers contact us primarily by filling out an online form and we hope you can help us deliver great customer service!
This job is an hourly position and pay rate nationwide is between $15.00 and $20.00 per hour. The role includes paid training, bonus opportunity, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development. Pay is weekly.
Our Call Center is open from 9AM – 10PM Eastern Time. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times mandatory overtime, based on business needs. Customer Service Representatives may work up to, but no more than 60 hours a week (new CSRs often work 40 hours and after 30 days may work up to 60).
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (January – July). In order to support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. We do not work during federally recognized holidays. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule!
Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
– Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
– Ability to participate and complete mandatory training and work sample
– Ability to work scheduled shift Sunday through Monday 9AM – 10PM Eastern Time zone (depending on availability and shift preference)
– Customer Focus
– Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
– Uphold company values and respect every customer
– Exude patience and ownership with each customer
– Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
– Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
You will be responsible for providing a USB headset for your employment. After 30 days you may have a replacement headset shipped to your address on file.
Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
Requirements for Service:
– Very good communication and problem-solving abilities
– A quiet home office environment, or somewhere quiet to perform service
– Must be over 18 years of age
– A computer with a high speed internet. Must be Windows 7 or better
– A working headset (with a microphone) that can be used with your computer
– The ability to perform service without supervision
– Must be a US resident currently residing in the US to apply.
Contact the Hiring Manager on Skype at paul.cape2 to begin the interview process and Job Instruction Training. The entire process typically takes between 10 and 30 minutes. Please be ready to interview upon contacting the Hiring Manager.
CLICK HERE to view this job opportunity (the link will be in the Google result). Apply now. Jobs go fast!