Crop Insurance Adjuster AR for ProAg in Jonesboro, AR
Some responsibilities include:
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Performs field inspections, reads maps and aerial photos, measures fields, inspects storage bins and discusses findings or crop losses with producers
• Exercise best independent judgment in the handling of the most complex, non-routine, problematic claims and escalating them to the Area Claims Supervisor
• Ability to convey regulations and interpretations to claimants, agents, and industry people on claim situations
• Ability to articulate company position on industry topics such as new specialty crops that need to be developed
• Effectively and efficiently manage claim workload
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and adhere to ProAg performance standards for contacting insureds, checking and responding daily to email, and conducting daily business professionally
• Perform fact-finding as it relates to determining cause of loss/percentage of loss, etc.
• Proper use of ProAg systems (ProAgWorks, Fieldworks, etc.) to record information and transmit loss information
• Maintain knowledge of RMA rules and regulations as well as ProAg procedures for applying all MPCI, Crop Hail, and Federal Crop Insurance regulations
• Attend training sessions as directed which are generally at the State, Regional, or National level
Apply now. Jobs go fast!