Contact Center Operations Manager for Afni in Bowling Green, KY
Some responsibilities include:
Join a fast-paced, constantly-evolving and ever-growing environment. At Afni, our contact center Operations teams put talent to work on diversified client projects. We are problem-solvers who work close to the action.
As a contact center Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall facilitation of multiple projects’ key performance indicators, including quality, sales, staffing levels, attrition, attendance and profitability. The Operations Manager will directly manage a team of Operations Project Coaches, and will be responsible for fostering employee leadership while taking an active role in promoting a culture of outstanding customer service. This particular opportunity supports our work at home project.
Other responsibilities of the management role include:
– Provide data for client-operations review and meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified.
– Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects.
– Supervisory responsibilities will include hiring decisions, termination requests, time authorizations, the development and presentation of performance appraisals, and professional development and coaching of subordinates.
– Ensure consistent & effective daily operations management by managing center resources and capitalizing on opportunities to reduce costs and increase customer call quality.
– Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to current status and recommend future resource planning.
– Accountable for effectively managing project teams and department spending while maximizing KPI achievement.
– Communicate potential performance issues and provide solutions to Center Director.
– Create and maintain a solid client interface with open lines of communication to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
– Assist in the adherence, planning and analysis of the center’s operational budget.
– Document and assist in the implementation of center’s policies and procedures.
– Coordinate communication of policies and procedures, project objectives, and training between corporate, staff, and client.
– Facilitate leadership development initiatives by effectively motivating, empowering and providing immediate feedback to staff.
– Ensure staff performance issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!