Channel Account Executive SMB CDW ofr Lenovo
Some responsibilities include:
Facility: Work at Home
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 – 7 Years
Travel Percent: 75
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
We are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a truly global company and culture… …..come put your career on the fast track with the fastest growing PC company in the world!!
Lenovo…. For Those Who Do.
Lenovo is looking for a Channel Account Manager in Chicago to manage the relationship within the Small Business segment at Lenovo’s largest business partner, CDW. The ideal candidate would be a proven sales leader with at least 5 to 7 years of sales experience who can effectively manage a $100Mil+ business across multiple product categories, teams and locations.
This position will work very closely with the assigned Lenovo account team to both develop and drive the strategy and direction. This person would be expected to lead the account team, provid team direction and drive results.
The Channel Account Manager for CDW is responsible for the Small Business sales segment specifically. This person will manage all relationships within CDW SMB and will drive the Lenovo business associated with this space. This person will also be expected to travel to CDW’s NJ, VA and AZ Offices to ensure the SMB teams in those offices have a consistent presence.
The Channel Account Manager will own the executive relationships and immediately bring value to CDW by engaging with all functions of their company — sales, product marketing, finance, C-level suite, etc. He/she will need to gain a quick understanding of CDW and Lenovo’s businesses and how we can continue to develop our strategic partnership. Leveraging our programs as well as creating ideas of new offerings would be essential to success in this position.
Other responsibilities include:
– Daily engagement with CDW sales and product marketing organizations
– Driving opportunities to expand Lenovo’s footprint in all segments of CDWs business
– Managing weekly pipeline opportunities
– Building key strategic relationships with sales leaders and interlocking them with Lenovo’s sales leaders
– Motivation of both Lenovo and CDW sales and sales support teams to drive sales
– Developing creative ideas to help ignite CDW account managers
– Present to customers on behalf of Lenovo and CDW
The position is located in Chicago and would require at least 4 -5 days of on- site work at the CDW locations in both Lincolnshire and downtown Chicago.
-There is also approximately 75% travel, quarterly, to the customer’s regional locations in New Jersey, Virginia and Arizona.
– At least 5 -8 years of successful technology/PC/hardware sales experience is required
– Previous channel sales experience working for or calling on a Tier 1 or Tier 2 business partner is highly preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills required
– Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements
– Bachelor’s Degree required
– Solid financial acumen and financial management skills
– Approximate travel 75%
– Must be located in or willing to relocate on own to the Chicago area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!