Telephonic Interviewer for Long Term Care Group in Arizona
Some responsibilities include:
1. Conducts telephonic interviews for insurance company applicants in a quiet, professional environment without interruptions and/or distractions.
2. Receives calls from CSR area to complete telephone interviews with Long Term Care applicants.
3. Uses pre-determined follow-up questions needed for a thorough collection of data.
4. Gives concise, accurate documentation on client’s health history.
5. Accurately documents history and lifestyle information essential to the Underwriting process using pre-determined, scripted follow-up questions.
6. When necessary, tactfully refocuses applicants who wander off the subject.
7. Completes all interviews in a timely manner, according to department guidelines.
8. Maintains an 85% productivity level as measured by the Management Operating System in place (MOS).
9. Maintains a minimum 96% quality standard on all telephonic interviews.
10. May be required to attend in-office meetings an average of four hours per month.
11. Attends five days of training.
12. Other duties that are assigned.
* Prefer individuals that are available to work afternoons and evenings M-F, and Saturdays.
* Education: high school diploma
* Must be able to attend five day training in Woodbury, MN location
* Proficient in basic computer software with the ability to troubleshoot basic computer issues, including Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must type at least 40 words per minute.
* Basic functional math skills.
* Performs work accurately and efficiently under deadline pressures.
* Heavy telephone contact with both customers and internal company staff.
* Heavy keyboard and computer use.
* Education: Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
* Database experience preferred.
* 1-2 years of prior geriatric and/or mental health nursing and assessment experience.
* Work From Home (WFH) Employees must have high speed internet connectivity and an analog or digital phone line.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!