Research Program Supervisor for Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD
Some responsibilities include:
– Essential Job Functions:
– Supervise the conduct of the COPD studies, to guarantee the normal development of the research activities (recruitment, enrollment, follow-ups), reporting weekly progress to – fulfill study goals in a timely manner.
– Coordinate participant visits and follow up, schedule appointments with study participants, track and locate participants alongside with help with the recruitment and telephone pre-screening if were necessary.
– Monitor staff in regard their adherence to protocols for the recruitment of participants and delivery of study procedures to participants.
– Train and supervise existing and new research assistants and/or students. Assign visits to RAs, track visit completion, inform them of upcoming scheduled clinic appointments.
– Ensure proper written informed consent from each study participant is obtained prior to entering study; ensure that the original signed and dated consent from for each study participant is filed in participants’ research record.
– Manage study procedures concerns and/or issue that arise during visit assessments. – Troubleshoot participant difficulties with assessment completion.
– Request and coordinate pharmacy refill records and current medication treatment plans requests for participants
Apply now. Jobs go fast!