Screening Pharmacist for Humana in Phoenix, AZ
Some responsibilities include:
Role: Screening Pharmacist – Work at Home in Phoenix, AZ
Assignment: Humana Mail Order Pharmacy
Location: Glendale, AZ
Schedule: Monday through Friday 10:00 am – 6:30pm AZ time. Every 10th Saturday rotation.
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana’s innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We’re looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you’ll partner with people who care.
· As a member of the Screening Pharmacist Verification team, you will:
· Review prescriptions for accuracy
· Check for drug/drug interactions
· Assess drug/allergy concerns
· Evaluate appropriateness of dosage, directions and therapy
· Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one’s actions.
· Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
· Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
· Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana’s overall success first.
· Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy
· Licensed as a pharmacist in Arizona
· Ability to participate in Federal prescription programs
· Self-directed but also able to work well in a group
· Ability to solve problems and encourage others in a collaborative problem solving
· Strong communication skills
· positive, proactive attitude with a high level of energy
· Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive
· Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!