HR Consultant for PEO HR Services / Infiniti HR in Connecticut
Some responsibilities include:
– Serves as the HR main point of contact for an assigned client base. Regularly consults clients on labor law compliance and employee management best practices.
– Coaches client contacts on problem and employee challenge resolution, including consultation related to performance management, corrective action and involuntary terminations.
– Works closely with Chief Inspiration Officer (CIO) and strategic partner team members to ensure HR client service standards are being met. Proposes upgrades and efficiencies as appropriate.
– Utilizes proprietary templates and standard operating procedures to customize HR related documents for clients. Includes Employee Handbook and Job Description creation.
– Maintains activity logs and tracking tools that document client service activity.
– PHR certification or Bachelor’s degree in HR or other applicable field
– Minimum 2 years’ HR Consulting experience, preferably in a co-employer, multi-state environment
– Current member of SHRM
– Demonstrated understanding of Federal and State (NY, NJ, CT) labor law compliance and basic HR best practices
– Technologically savvy and highly proficient working in an online, cloud based environment, with advanced knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs, especially Word; Google Drive, Doc and Sheets.
– Must have consistent access to an email enabled/smart phone and computer with Microsoft Office programs and access high speed internet.
– Proven ability to work productively in a home office environment, with a variable schedule and limited distractions during work hours.
– Business-to-business sales experience preferred, with proven proficiency in client development, relationship building, and presentation skills.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!