Knowledge Management Application Support Sr. Specialist – for Cigna
Some responsibilities include:
The Knowlede Management Application Support Sr. Specialist position is part of the Operating Effectiveness (OE) team supporting business operations for C-KIT 2.0 and will be an active contributor to the enterprise strategy for Knowledge Management. This position will work closely with OE Knowledge Management (KM) team members, business KM teams, and IT to support C-KIT 2.0 and other KM-related activities for the enterprise, including design, system and process development, implementation and production support.
• Responsible for business operations support for C-KIT 2.0.
• Serve as liaison between KM spokes, production support, IT partners, developers and scrum teams
• Collaborate with members of the OEKM team to further the enterprise KM strategy, including leading or participating in KM-related projects.
• Assist with the business assessment and evaluation of system functionality to meet business requests, including requirements gathering, documentation, and design, unit and system testing, as well as provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers
• Assist centralized reporting activities for C-KIT 2.0 and provide analysis support to the business KM teams.
• Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
• Executes business testing, including Production Simulation to ensure the results meet the business needs
• Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in requirements gathering, documentation, and translation
• Identify potential issues/risks and escalates issues to management and appropriate areas
• Analyzes issues and works closely with the technical team to resolve
• Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
• Solve moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
• Participate in C-KIT governance activities
• Assist with the creation of business data rules to enable data quality checks against production data
• Implement and enforce data policies, processes, procedures, and standards
• Prevent data quality issues by identifying frequent user errors, and working with KM leads/business units to strengthen user competence
• Solid understanding of data needs of the business
• Build and maintain strong relationships with business and IT partners
• Understand application development methodologies and applies knowledge to business interactions
• Provide services to multiple concurrent project, project teams or management
• 6+ years of progressive hands-on experience with data analysis in an MSSQL and/or Oracle, Data Warehouse environment
• Experience with High volume, high transaction Data Warehousing Systems
• Experience in Healthcare insurance highly valued
• Must have working SQL knowledge
• Must have experience in data profiling
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in QA/testing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences; ability to articulate points clearly as well as concisely
• Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations
• Experience liaising with global business customer groups to drive consensus on approach for program level activities
• Experience working with globally diverse teams
• Flexibility to change course based on business needs; effectively manage and deal with change
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Strong Office Suite experience: Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to influence both technical and business discussions and decisions
• Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!