Virtual Sales Travel Agent Inbound Calls for Vail Resorts in Park City, UT
Some responsibilities include:
Get Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and Flexibility:
· Work from the comfort of your own home. No commute and more flexibility.
· Inbound calls only – no cold calling.
· Receive a complimentary season pass for you and dependent family members to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts.
· Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at some resorts.
· Work 6 or 7 months out of the year, and receive traditional benefits, such as health insurance and 401K.
· Take the summer off!
· Earn $10 an hour plus commission,
Develop Your Career Path: To assure Virtual Sales Travel Agents are well versed and knowledgeable of Vail Resorts’ different resorts and experiences, team members will have the opportunity to participate in job-specific training that includes virtual and onsite property and activity tours.
· Minimum six months’ experience within the past two years working in a sales capacity with performance metrics/goals.
· Minimum six months’ experience in a role requiring the ability to work well with people, overcome objections, and/or upsell/cross-sell products or services.
· Must live in the Park City or Salt Lake City areas in Utah, with the ability to attend three weeks of initial onsite training including up to three overnight stays in resort during a three-week period.
· Computer proficiency, including ability to easily and efficiently navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type simultaneously, and troubleshoot basic computer issues.
· Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English.
· High school diploma or equivalent degree.
· Minimum six months’ experience in the travel agent industry
· Experience working on a base salary plus commission compensation structure
· Prior experience working from home
· Past virtual training experience, which required the completion of self-paced modules
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
· A passion for skiing/snowboarding or familiarity with Vail Resorts’ mountain resorts
· Vacation planning experience a plus
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!