Technical Recruiter / Contract Staffing for Digital Prospectors Corporation in Exeter, NH
Some responsibilities include:
What we offer:
– The recruiting platform of an award-winning agency with proven past performance.
– A flexible selling model where every dollar is valued – not just gross margin %.
– A dedicated team of highly trained and motivated account executives finding job orders you can fill.
– An amazing back office team that takes care of all the details – so you are free to RECRUIT.
– An experienced and dedicated Vice President of Recruiting who can offer you the support you need to succeed.
– Ongoing training in the ‘Art of Recruiting’ for finding the best talent out there.
– An exceptional compensation and commission plan that will reward you generously when you succeed. No commission caps. Full commission paid on your contractors until they finish (no matter how long).
– Bonuspalooza (in addition to commissions) – monthly bonuses for deals / fees / submittals. Yearly bonuses for hitting fee quotas and goals.
– Real opportunity for career advancement – some Recruiters just want to recruit, and that is fine by us. Others want to eventually move into management or open a branch, and that is fine by us, too. Our success will supply lots of opportunities and options for your professional growth.
What we also offer:
– Super fun office with like-minded coworkers who enjoy working hard and playing even harder – they thrice voted us a Best Place to Work!
– Ridiculously nice office space – filled with energy, music and celebration.
– Space-age workstations with triple monitors – stand up desks & ergonomic everything.
– Awesome employee lounge with TVs, XBOX, Arcade Games and Foos Ball.
– Unlimited free snack foods / drinks / coffee & Red Bull.
– Silly amounts of time off – unlimited sick time, tons of PTO and Holidays, birthdays off, 3:00 release every Friday, 1:00 release on Friday’s of holiday weekends and monthly celebration wrap-ups, work at home from Christmas to New Year’s.
– 1.5 hour lunches (so you can go to the gym).
Up to $125 per month for your personal health and wellness – spend it anyway you want (Gym, Exercise Equipment, Personal Training, etc.
– 100% paid insurance – Health (single), Dental, Vision, Life, STD & LTD.
– Matching 401K with immediate vesting.
– Tuition Reimbursement (4 staffers currently getting their MBAs).
– Monthly lunch celebrations with early release / summer cookouts & clam bakes / winter Holiday parties at the best spots in Boston – Portsmouth with hotel stays / Company outings like F1 Racing – Ropes Courses – Comedy Clubs – Sporting Events.
– Charitable contribution match of up to $250 to a charity of an employee’s choice.
– Company sponsored co-ed sports teams.
– Company paid volunteer days – two half days per year, typically to benefit Families in Transition and Families First. In addition, each employee is given 8 hours per year to be used volunteering for the cause of their choice.
– 1+ year of current experience recruiting in the contract IT / Engineering staffing services space.
– Experienced and successful enough to know that contract staffing recruiting is the right business for you.
– Smart enough to realize the long term value of switching to the right agency – now.
– Confident enough to actually do it.
CALL TO ACTION:
If this message speaks to you and you have what we’re looking for – take a bold step forward in your career. Click APPLY above and let’s talk details. Please respect our strict no walk-in policy
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!