Weekend On-Call Staffing Scheduler for Right At Home Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV
Some responsibilities include:
Frequency of Work: Job is currently for on-call every other weekend, but will consider every weekend or some other frequency if required by applicant.
– 1+ Years Experience with Staff Scheduling
High school graduate required, some college education preferred.
– Strong computer skills and organizational abilities
– Good telephone skills and knowledge of Smart Phone technology
Must have own car
Great interpersonal skills and team player
Read, write, speak and understand English
Experience with ClearCare Scheduling Software a PLUS!
– Experience as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) or CNA a PLUS!
Hours: On-Call: Friday 5pm to midnight, Saturday, & Sunday all day and Monday to 8am. – Work from home (however, must live in the Las Vegas area)
– Answers and resolves incoming calls from clients, caregivers and possible new clients.
– Resolves any changes in scheduling that may arise such as caregiver call-offs and client requested changes
– Maintains accurate, brief & concise notes on all calls using Scheduling Software & email
– Communicates effectively with all parties involved.
– Other duties as assigned
Las Vegas, NV
High school or equivalent
Staff Scheduling: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Drivers License and vehicle available for use during shift
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!