Talent Recruiter for Skybridge Americas in Greenfield, MN
Some responsibilities include:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
– Sources, recruits, and hires primarily nonexempt and some exempt applicants in a very high-volume and demanding environment.
– Develop and execute highly effective sourcing strategy related to hiring goals and requirements
– Partners with hiring managers to achieve staffing goals while insuring applicants meet qualifications.
– Execute contact center work at home sourcing, interviewing, and selection strategy throughout the US; assist the HR Director in executing new programs, systems, and practices
– Manage and utilize application assessment and background check tools in alignment with job requirements and ensuring “right fit” / “right job” aligned with job expectations
– Works in collaboration with the hiring teams and HR leadership in developing and executing a sourcing strategy to meet recruitment goals and objectives
– Sources and identifies candidates through referrals, networking, job postings, resume searches and reviewing applications.
– Develops sourcing contacts and maintains relationships with colleges, technical schools, alumni groups, military organizations, diversity groups and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
– Manages candidate life cycle through on boarding and offer process; see candidates through to start date
– Collaborates with hiring managers to identify skill and culture fit required for each position.
– Monitors job openings for internal candidates and insures internal transfer processes and procedures are followed.
– Reviews applications/resumes to match prospective employee’s work history, education, job skills and salary requirements with our current job openings. Performs primarily phone screening interviews.
– Utilizes behavioral interviewing techniques to accurately screen and assess candidates.
– Refers qualified applicants to hiring managers for current job openings.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!