Seasonal Youth Market Online Specialist for
American Heart Association in Nashville, TN
Some responsibilities include:
The Greater Southeast Affiliate of the American Heart Association is looking to fill a seasonal, part-time, home based, 20-25 hours per week, 12-17 weeks (please only apply if you are looking for part-time, seasonal work) opportunity for a Youth Market Online Specialist for our Nashville, TN market.
This position will run DECEMBER 5th THROUGH March 2017 and act as an online email project manager to help provide administrative support to AHA’s signature fundraising events. A strong online focus is essential to this position, specifically with proficiency with the Internet and email operating systems. In addition, a proven track record of completing administrative related tasks such as reviewing and updating Excel spreadsheets, responding to and acting on emails from a team of 7-10 people, meeting very tight deadlines, and completing projects with a quick turnaround time.
– Coordinate and manage an entire online fundraising campaign for a team of 7-10 people, including sending emails for Jump Rope For Heart/Hoops For Heart/The Great RePlay events. This includes sending hundreds of emails from our templates each day to registered participants and ensuring they are sent by a specific deadline
– Provide online support to help raise donations for a team of 7-10 people
– Managing participant and volunteer communications through a large e-mail campaign
– Email campaign management utilizing Kintera software
– Follow a system and process to easily send emails and organize outcomes on large Excel spreadsheet and be able to manage 7-10 different Excel spreadsheets of data
– Ability to serve as backup if needed to conduct all school “Heart Healthy Presentation” assembly
Apply now. Jobs go fast!