Outcome Assurance Representative for MedExpress in Canonsburg, PA
Some responsibilities include:
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
1. Works with patients, centers and workers comp insurance carriers to refer to correct referral source. These could be received via phone, mail and E-Mail communications.
2. Responsible for maintaining individual and departmental goals including: Call Quality, Average Call Handle Time, Service Level, Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment rate, etc.
3. Provide feedback to management on identified issues and assist with resolution of any items or trends that negatively impact patient-client experience
4. Maintain confidentiality of patient diagnostic and treatment information with focus on HIPAA guidelines and strong customer service skills, may include eScreen and uds support
5. Demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of external and internal customers in regard to: changes in work volume, planned changes, scheduling changes, client services support.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!