Marketing Administrator (Marketing Comm Sr Assoc) QualCare
Some responsibilities include:
Marketing Administrator is responsible for supporting the marketing operations by assisting the marketing department in the development and execution of Company’s marketing and communication programs, and by carrying out the daily tasks to keep the department functioning.
• Supports marketing department by assisting with proposals, presentations, and mailings and product brochures.
• Maintains marketing materials by checking and replenishing inventory.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Support communication and logistics for events, trade shows, mailings and related activities via telephone and email.
• Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for Company website organization and updates.
Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s degrees with a focus in marketing, communication or administration preferred
2-4 years minimum marketing experience required, preferably in a healthcare environment
Strong Communication skills are required
Proficiency in MS Office is required
Effective project management skills are required
Sound understanding of marketing principles is required
Strong administrative and organizational skills are required
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!