Customer Service Specialist for Drybar in Irvine, CA
Some responsibilities include:
– First and foremost, provide an amazing experience for our clients. We seriously love our clients and want them to know we do! The customer service specialist will need to be extra understanding, pleasant, and sweet!
– Respond to a high volume of phone calls and emails pertaining to client concerns, Yelp reviews, Facebook posts, and Tweets
– Liaise with shop employees via Skype
– Resolve client billing concerns
– Respond to all customer concerns within 24 hours
– Book special events like parties and Dry On The Flies (blowouts where we go to our clients)
Document conversations with clients
– Track record of generally awesome customer service
– Overly enthusiastic about talking on the phone all day. Literally. All. Day.
– Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
– Ability to work at a fast pace with a strong sense of urgency
– Ability to multi-task effectively
– Strong Gmail, Excel, Google Docs, and Skype skills
– Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) from home with a high speed internet connection in a quiet work space
– Weekend work is required and closing shifts are prefered (ending at 9 PM PST/12 AM EST)
– Must be local to Southern California for training purposes
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!