Customer Service for AppOne
Some responsibilities include:
Customer Service Part Time Work From Home Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you handle inbound calls from stores and customers regarding all facets of their Credit Card Account. You will also resolve credit inquiries on new accounts and authorize sales on existing accounts. You will have to demonstrate proficiency in multi-functional work processes and have knowledge of all departments and branches including: Collections, Risk/Authorizations and payment processing centers. While in the position, you will make use of problem solving/decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. In addition, you will maintain and improve customer/client relations while utilizing a PC, telephone and calculator. You will be responsible for the continuous maintenance of customer profiles via PC, as a result of written or verbal requests from customers.
This Work at Home position is ideally suited for candidates seeking long-term, part-time employment with one of the world’s largest and most respected companies.
This is a PART-TIME position, working 19.5 hours or less a week, with limited benefits.
This position requires at least 6 months of previous general Customer Service experience or equivalent military experience. This position also requires all applicants to live within 65 miles of our Tempe facility.
Please note, the initial application process may take approximately 60 minutes to complete. This will include collection of your contact information, questions regarding your eligibility, and an online assessment.
The non-negotiable pay rate for this position is $12.50 per hour.
• 6+ months of customer service experience in any industry or equivalent military experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
• You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• If currently a Synchrony Financial Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (level 8 or greater), have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don’t meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!