Copywriter II for AeroVironment, Inc. in Simi Valley, CA
Some responsibilities include:
The Copywriter is responsible for development, production, and distribution of effective marketing content, while ensuring messaging is consistent with our brands position and appealing to our target markets. This position reports to the Director of EES Product Marketing and will work closely with the marketing, product management, and sales organizations.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations include:
– Draft, review, and edit copy/content for all platforms including websites, blogs, social media, advertisements, white papers, case studies, press releases, marketing surveys, and videos.
– Develop and optimize multimedia content for E-Commerce platforms.
– Use a highly analytical data driven approach to review, evaluate and report on effectiveness of content.
– Maintain quality control to ensure all content is on-brand, error free, consistent in style and messaging to optimize user experience and achieve business objectives.
– Ensure all internet content is SEO optimized including use of targeted key words.
– Create and curate content for blog and social media posts.
– Generate scripts to support video production.
– Work collaboratively with third party content contributors and partners to deliver exceptional results.
– Develop and manage content calendar to ensure regular content updates.
– Ensures full compliance with AeroVironment standards and applicable regulations.
– Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or other relevant field.
– 3-5 years- web/mobile copywriting experience.
– Superior writing and proofreading skills with an excellent command of grammar.
– Ability to take technical information and translate into conversational content that engages audiences and compels them to take action.
– Experience with multimedia content delivery and effectiveness measurement.
– Planned and built targeted and well positioned B2B and B2C content for technical products.
– Prior use and working knowledge of E-Commerce and Google Adwords platforms.
– A passion for analytics, measurement, and optimization to drive business goals across multiple platforms.
– In depth knowledge of SEM principles, search advertising, and display advertising.
– Capable of organizing, interpreting and clearly presenting to a general audience.
– A talented juggler who successfully manages competing priorities and makes it look easy.
– Proficient with MS Office Suite.
– Avid user of social media.
*Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio or writing samples*
This position requires you have access to data and technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Applicants cannot be hired until they are qualified to have such access.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!