Collision Repair Coach
Some responsibilities include:
Collision Repair Coach-Work from home!
VeriFacts Automotive is based in Newport Beach, CA but works with collision repair shops across the country. We are a virtual company with team members from California to Virginia. We are currently looking for an experienced collision repair tech to cover the Greater Atlanta market. This position will train and mentor auto body technicians. This is a remote position and all of our coaches set their own hours.
The Technical Coach is responsible for assisting collision repair centers via in-shop technician coaching and mentoring as well as live demonstrations of proper repair techniques. Please visit our website (www.verifactsauto.com) for more information about the VeriFacts Verified Quality (VQ) Program
Who should apply?
• Former shop owners, I-Car instructors, former technicians, estimators and insurance adjustors with many years of experience working in the industry, especially if you have teaching or training experience.
• Must be organized, a self-starter, and exhibit VeriFacts values such as integrity, being coachable and honest with others.
• ASE, I-Car and/or other industry certifications preferred
Benefits of working for VeriFacts:
• Set your own hours
• Pass on your knowledge to other repair techs
• Travel opportunities
• Continuing education and development
VeriFacts Automotive is the only independent third party verification of collision repair quality.
To apply for this position, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to view this job opportunity (the link will be in the Google result). Apply now. Jobs go fast!