Some responsibilities include:
Do you want to help manage a brand’s social channels?
Would you like to work from home?
If you have a passion for keeping a brand connected to their fans through Social Media, and have always wanted to take part in building that relationship, here is your chance.
Ignite Social Media is looking for a part-time (10-15 hours a week) Freelance Community Manager who can assist with monitoring a brand’s social channels and responding to fan inquiries outside of business hours. Must be able to work nights and weekends!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Moderates channels (including removing inappropriate content and responding to fan inquiries)
• Engages online community and responds to brand related conversations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience in consumer facing marketing and/or content creation in an agency setting
• Flexible schedule and availability to work a few hours each weekend a must
• Very strong written and verbal communications skills – all applicants must submit a link to writing samples in the application “Website” field for consideration
• An obsessive attention to detail
• Experience managing social channels for leading consumer brands is a plus
• Proven background using social media as a marketing tool a plus
*You will be required to take a writing test for this role*
This role is an Independent Contractor position and will be paid an hourly rate.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!