Event Data Entry/Editor in Seattle, WA
Some responsibilities include:
Each week thousands of parents visit us looking for local family events and activities. Help us deliver an expansive, well-edited list of events for kids. We are looking for some Internet savvy individuals to help us sort through hundreds of event submissions, verify their accuracy and add them to our social calendar. We are a start-up company with plenty of potential for future advancement. Don’t Delay, This Position Will Be Filled Quickly.
The ideal candidate:
– Likes and has an interest in making children’s lives more active and fun
– Meticulous about spelling, grammar and fact-checking (dates, times, location, etc). This is EXTREMELY critical, please do not apply if this is not you!
– Is tech savvy and efficient in browsing the Internet
– Is responsible, reliable and has a no-excuse attitude
– Is able to work independently (this is a work-from-home gig — yay!)
– To be considered, include the word ‘smile’ in your reply Title
– Has a high speed internet connection
– Great opportunity for stay-at-home moms!
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Congrats, you made it to the end!
Please email us your cover letter and resume.
CLICK HERE to view this job opportunity (the link will be in the Google result). Apply now. Jobs go fast!