Customer Care Email Specialist for Hayneedle in Omaha, NE
Some responsibilities include:
What does a Customer Care Email Specialist at Hayneedle do?
• Respond to sales and service requests from all email queues.
• Support all customer interactions via phone on a daily basis.
• Demonstrate care and professionalism when responding to all written communication by having the written correspondence be clear, concise, and free of errors.
• Represent company with positive reflection of values and mission.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills to research and resolve customer issues.
• Demonstrate empathy, drive and enthusiasm while handling customer questions, complaints and inquiries.
• Ownership of customer service resolutions through entire life cycle of customer service complaint or issues.
• Internal communication with Vendor Specialist team members to address escalated vendor issues that affect the customer experience.
• Offer input to Operational Supervisor concerning customer issues as well as changes and updates needed to websites.
• Meet productivity goals.
• Use judgment in the resolution of service issues to prevent monetary loss.
• Attend training and coaching sessions to keep pace with product changes and updates.
• Accurately input customer information.
• Close sales (during high call volume periods) and provide after sale support.
• Build confidence in our potential customer by having a friendly phone presence and strong product knowledge and strong understanding of customer service policies.