Technical Writer for Direct Copywriting in New York, NY
Some responsibilities include:
– We will send you a keyword on which you have to write an article along with the URL of the website (if necessary)
– The article needs to be generic/informative in nature and must have at least 3% keyword density.
– Article word limit: 500 words plus 20-25 words summary.
– Article should be free from any grammatical error, misspellings and in line with the US/UK audience, as per the requirement of the project.
– All content will be copyscape tested and any minor violation will terminate the understanding with you immediately.
We will provide you the work every second day and you will have to send the assignment back to us within 1-2 days of the same.
All payments will be made twice a month
FYI: Repeat copy of work from any site, including wikipedia is not allowed. All articles become property of Direct Copywriting.
Reproduction of the same in any form can attract legal penalty. The write-ups have to be original piece of work. No copy paste is allowed.
– Degree in computer and information technology or a related field, or equivalent experience writing educational content in this field
– Familiarity with writing for non-academic audiences and ability to express technical concepts in an engaging and approachable way.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!