Service Center Associate for Sedgwick Claims Management Services in Albuquerque, NM
Some responsibilities include:
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To expedite the Customer Service claims application process; to ensure correct case assignment; and to act as a customer liaison in assisting the customer with the correct contact person to resolve problems and/or questions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
– Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customers’ requirements accurately into the claims management system.
– Contacts the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or the claims system regarding documentation required to process a claim, required time frames and claim status.
– Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of claims process.
– Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties as assigned.
Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Apply now. Jobs go fast!