Retention Specialist for Trupanion Inc in Seattle, WA
Some responsibilities include:
This person will be on the front lines answering inbound customer calls, working to find a solution to help them keep their pets protected. Success in this role is based on your individual performance, and monthly bonuses are eagerly awarded when goals are met and exceeded — all while you help cats and dogs live longer, healthier lives.
• Minimum 1 year of successful Retention or account management in a high volume sales environment
• Minimum 35 wpm touch typing speed
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
• Property and Causality licensed in Washington State ($500 signing bonus for licensed candidates OR Trupanion provides coursework and paid study time for candidate to pass test within 3 weeks of start date)
• Comfortable working in an office with pets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively multitask
• Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
Fluency in Spanish or Quebec French is a plus!
The right candidate will also enjoy the many benefits Trupanion offers its employees, including:
• Non-exempt compensation with full medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
• Competitive compensation package including an exceptional uncapped bonus program
• Paid time off and paid vacation time with a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of employment
• On-site childcare
• Stock Options
• Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
• Free dog walking services during business hours
• Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
• Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
• Free parking
Apply now. Jobs go fast!