Patient Care Coordinator / Customer Service for
InformedDNA in Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Some responsibilities include:
Patient Care Coordinators are the first line of contact with patients being referred to InformedDNA’s genetic counseling services. This position works closely with patients, providers and clients throughout the process of registration and scheduling to ensure service goals are met.
– Self-directed, able to work with limited direct supervision, but follow SOPs.
– Ability to show empathy and excellent listening skills.
– Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel.
– Google application skills a plus.
– Well organized, good at multi-tasking.
– Self-motivated, focused on creating opportunity.
– Ability to identify areas that need improvement in current processes.
– Work well in an evolving and lightly structured environment.
– Experience complying with state and federal regulations.
– Quickly adaptive to change.
– Excellent communication skills in one-to-one and group settings.
-Ability to handle multiple, unrelated tasks in a high pressure environment.
– Responsible for providing quality patient and customer services and identifying and recommending processes and procedures to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of activities and processes.
– Positive disposition; Ability to maintain balance between life and work.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!