Oper / Data Entry I / Billing for Quest Diagnostics in Tampa, FL
Some responsibilities include:
The Journey Begins with you.
There’s quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it’s a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Oper, Data Entry I – Billing – Tampa, FL.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experience*
REQ # 3769529
In an environment where the patient is at the center of everything we do, individuals in this position are primarily responsible for data entry of information as it related to patient, client or 3rd Party Insurance carrier transactions.
– Data entry of billing mnemonics and all required billing information that appears on imaged requisitions
– Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to meet quality and production standards.
– Must be detail-oriented with independent work habits
* Ability to key a minimum of 8,000 alphanumeric keystrokes/hour with minimal errors
* HS diploma or equivalent
* 1 year stable work experience; preferably doing primarily data entry, billing or banking
* PC skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Web preferred
* Excellent communication skillS
* Excellent attention to detail* Good organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work overtime as needed, based on department needs
Candidate must pass keystroke test with a minimum of 8000 keystrokes. Candidate will work from home and for the TAMPA entity.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!