Medical Transcriptionist for Aspirus in Wausau, WI
Some responsibilities include:
Physical Work Location
Aspirus Westwood Center – Wausau, WI
Aspirus Inc – Transcription
Mostly day with need to cover varied 4 Hr. shifts
The Medical Transcriptionist is responsible for timely and accurate transcription of medical dictation and correspondence. This will include:
– Opportunity to work from home!
– Transcribing edical records, reports, and correspondence within the 24-48 hour guidelines.
– Proofing and utilizing spell check for accuracy of transcribed information.
– Retrieving, printing and editing progress notes from transcription service computer.
– Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
– Graduation of a two-year Medical Vocational Training Program or one-year diploma in Medical Transcription.
– Current AAMT certification desired.
– Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
– Follows the AAMT Standards of Style.
– Ability to accurately maintain a minimum of 150 lines per hour and 98% accuracy of transcription.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!