Family Services Coordinator for TBI/Tissue Banks International
Some responsibilities include:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Accepts on‐call responsibilities including days, nights, weekends, holidays.
– Screens potential donors with hospital staff, medical examiners, organ/tissue bank partners.
– Contacts potential donor families to offer the opportunity of ocular donation.
– Coordinates recovery of ocular tissues.
– Keeps detailed documentation of referral data & outcomes.
Key Qualifications, Requirements and Attributes:
– Must have at least one(1) year of experience in organ, tissue or eye donor screening, consenting and/or recovery coordination.
– Must be able to effectively work at home, without direct supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment primarily phone and computer based.
– Schedule allows for on-call responsibilities
– Completion of an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in physical or social sciences field.
– Completion of an LVN, RN, Surgical Technologist, EMT, or CNA program.
* Must have at least one(1) year of experience in organ, tissue or eye donor screening, consenting an: 1 year
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!