Executive Partner for Gartner
Some responsibilities include:
Applies subject matter expertise to deliver EXP’s products, services and solutions to EXP members which best address key member/organizational issues.
Assesses member needs to define and implement a customized service plan in accordance with overall EXP strategy and product deliverables.
Implements overall EXP strategy with members by assessing member needs and defining and implementing a customized service plan.
Accountable (with Executive Client Managers, Account Executives) for member satisfaction and renewal of EXP business.
Manages Premier “community interaction and networking” on EXP website.
Personalizes EXP & other content (Gartner, outside resources) for delivery (via email, alerts, web, etc.) to clients.
Capacity to support business close with existing and prospective clients across the continent and to ensure proper application of overall EXP strategy – including providing regular communication / support / education and participation with Sales Account Executives and Account Managers to drive sales efforts in the continent.
Facilitate and participate in (via presentations and/or interviews) local events and round tables.
– University graduate with 10+ years experience working consultant or manager role in an IT capacity.
– A solid understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
– Solid understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
– Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results
– Good tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
– Strong relationship, listening and interpersonal skills including experience working with senior managers and/or CXO level executives
– Strong verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
– Collaboration and teamwork.
– Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with senior managers and/or CXO level executives
– Strong time and project management skills
Primary Location: United States-FL-US, FL
Other Locations: United States-TN-US, TN, United States-MO-US, MO, United States-SC-US, SC, United States-IA-US, IA, United States-AL-US, AL, United States-MD-US, MD, United States-MS-US, MS, United States-FL-Fort Myers, United States-GA-US, GA, United States-KY-US, KY, United States-VA-US, VA, United States-NC-US, NC, United States-OH-US, OH, United States-PA-US, PA
Work Locations: NA-US-FL-WAH
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!