Digital Project Manager for Clique in Chicago, IL
Some responsibilities include:
– Act as primary communication contact and consultant for clients
– Ensure milestones are met by managing both client and internal team.
– Lead discovery sessions and every aspect of a project’s management, including content management, tasks, documentation, and milestones.
– Participate in all Clique discovery sessions, providing documentation, scoping and back-office support for other project managers
– Role with leading digital agency that has grown for 10 consecutive years, awarded as a “Best and Brightest Place to Work” in Chicago in 2015
– Work on the leading edge of design and technology for leading Chicagoland organizations like Northwestern University, The Second City, the Special Olympics and The City of Chicago. The agency was named a Webby honoree in 2015 and won the Gold at the American Business Awards in San Francisco in 2014.
– Historic office in Fine Arts Building with panoramic view of Grant Park and Lake Michigan
– 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
– Quarterly exercise activities
– Volunteer time off
– 14 holidays (including a week off in December every year)
– 24 days Work from Home (WFH)
– Access to educational, training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!