Customer Service Specialist Days for Lands’ End in Dodgeville, WI
Some responsibilities include:
– Great customer service skills and previous sales experience are a big plus, though we’ll hire for attitude and aptitude over experience any day.
– Enthusiastic, friendly and professional verbal communications.
– Proficient with the internet, data entry and the ability to swiftly move between multiple programs.
– Highly reliable and punctual.
– The ability to perceive and interpret a situation and act upon it in an appropriate manner.
– Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
– Bilingual, Spanish speaking specialists are valuable with our rewards program embers and paid .50¢/hour premium.
Starting Pay: $12.65/hour plus shift and weekend premiums
Choose one of these paid training sessions:
9/26 – 10/06 – Days (Lands’ End)
10/27– 11/3 – Days (Rewards Program)
Availability after Training:
Three shifts per week with one of these being Saturday or Sunday.
Day Shifts: Select start time between 7:00-9:00 a.m., end time 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Some later end times are necessary during peak weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This is a stationery position, continuously talking with customers while working on a computer for 6-8 hour shifts.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!