Customer Service Representative for Telvista in Dallas, TX 75234
Some responsibilities include:
Work from home opportunity!!!!
Telvista is seeking energetic Fan Advocates for an opportunity to train at our Dallas Contact Center and then transition into working from home.
Training will take place November 18th, 2016 and is 2 weeks and will take place at our Dallas, TX Contact Center.
We are looking for customer-oriented representatives to act as a liaison by providing product support to our Fans regarding order status, product availability/description, and resolve any emerging questions or problems that our Fans might face. Fan Advocates are responsible for handling merchandise order calls, emails, and chats requiring verbal and written communications.
Be an advocate for our Fans by owning their problems and/or questions and working relentlessly to deliver an amazing Fan experience
Handle inbound calls and/or written communications from Fans regarding orders and inquiries
Compose written responses through communication mediums to include email, chat, and trouble ticketing
Maintain and Protect Fan data, including documentation of discussions, issues, requests, and other relevant information
Flexibility to Work a Weekend Day/Night, Second Shift and/or Holidays
– High School Diploma or Equivalent
– Intermediate Phone, Typing, and Computer Navigation Skills
– Excellent Problem-Solving and Follow-Up Skills
– Ability to Adapt, Respond, and Prioritize Fan Needs
– Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: Active Listening; De-escalation Skills; Proper Spelling and Grammar
– Ability to Effectively Communicate Empathy to our Fans
– Strong Attention to Detail
– Ability to Work in Fast Paced Environment that Values Feedback at All Levels
– Ability to Participate and Complete Mandatory Training
– Have your own Desk Top or Laptop computer
– Have Internet Connection (NO Wi-Fi or Hot Spot)
Apply now. Jobs go fast!