Customer Service for Sounds True in Louisville, CO 80027
Some responsibilities include:
Customer Service Specialist – Work from Home!
Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality and holistic living, seeks a Customer Service Specialist to provide exceptional customer support. This is a part time position, averaging 16 hours per week with a potential for more during busy periods. While require Mondays worked in the office, but the rest of the week will be a work from home position. The work from home schedule will require nights and weekends. This person will focus on Sounds True’s online course support as well as help with general customer service support via email and online chat. This position does not involve phone support.
Online customer support via online chat and emails
Act as main customer contact for Sounds True online course related matters
Assist with additional customer service projects as needed for our business and direct divisions.
Knowl e* *dge, Skills , and Abilities
– Customer service or phone/online chat support experience highly desired. We are looking for someone with good knowledge about Sounds True products to support customers in a friendly, helpful manner.
– Upbeat, kind, patient and positive personality with strong interpersonal skills
Proactive, reliable, confident, and able to work independently with limited direction (once trained)
– Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
– Strong organizational and follow-up skills with exceptional attention to detail
– Excellent and concise written & verbal communication skills
– Experience using Microsoft Office Excel & Word desired
– Experience using Gmail and/or Zendesk email software a plus
– Experience with LiveChat or chat service a plus
– Experience downloading books and music
– Must have your own computer and internet access
Apply now. Jobs go fast!