Case Manager for Kepro in Tualatin, OR
Some responsibilities include:
Responsible for face-to- face behavioral health assessments in the field, as well as
attending ICT meetings at the Oregon state hospital, for individuals transitioning
to the community.
– LCSW, LMFT, LPC, RN
– Must demonstrate the ability to conduct an assessment, including
identifying precipitating events, gathering histories of mental and
physical health, alcohol and other drug use, past mental health services
and criminal justice contacts; assessing family, cultural, social and work
relationships; 2) conduct a mental status exam; 3) complete a five-
axis DSM diagnosis; 4) write and supervise the implementation of a
ISSP; and 5) provide individual, family or group therapy within the
scope of their training
– Knowledge of NCQA/URAC standards strongly preferred.
– Knowledge of the organization of medical records, medical terminology, and
disease process required.
– Strong clinical/social assessment and critical thinking skills required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
– Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to address, resolve and
process problems impeding the service needs.
– Proactively identify and resolves delays and obstacles.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Flexibility and strong organizational skills needed.
– Must be proficient in MS Office, Internet/Web Navigation
– Must have high-speed (no dial-up) internet at home.
– Must be willing to travel and have active, unrestricted license, reliable
transportation and active auto insurance.
– Must have an OSHA complaint home workspace committed to confidentiality of
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for
advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary
requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No
Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more information on
the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to
electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!