Business Project Sr Specialist – Cigna Pharmacy Management
Some responsibilities include:
Cigna Pharmacy Management is seeking a Business Project Senior Specialist who will lead the execution of several small to medium sized projects. This includes the management of business deliverables within all phases of the project delivery life cycle.
· Brings together all Business departments to complete a project’s overall business goals.
· Works with a cross-disciplinary Business team to determine necessary tasks associated with all phases of a project’s delivery life cycle.
· Effectively organizes and facilitates a Business team to address key aspects of project execution and success, including, but not limited to, communications; training; operational process/procedures; product and services development; legal and compliance; and technology enablement.
· Partners with Business Lead and IT Project Managers to develop and maintain project plans that consider the priorities, key milestones, time estimates, task sequencing and identification of tasks to be performed.
· Keeps projects on track and possesses the ability to foresee the entire project as a whole at all times.
· Drives identification, decision making, and escalation of risks or issues.
· Clearly understands and articulates the business value of the projects assigned to the team and works closely to ensure value is understood across the team.
· Demonstrates the ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines (business and technology) as well as the ability to deliver work across a highly matrixed organization, across and up the organization.
· Vendor management throughout the project’s life cycle, as required.
US Candidates Only: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at SeeYourself@cigna.com.
· Bachelor’s degree a plus.
· 2 to 5 years of work experience, including 2 or more years driving end-to-end project execution and delivery.
· Must possess proven track record of knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall) and tools.
· Experience working with a Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) highly desirable.
· Excellent communication skills. Ability to understand and speak to project scope, impacts, and risks to management.
· Knowledge of project supportive software tools and systems required – including MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Possess the ability to schedule tasks and coordinate with various team members to accomplish specific results.
· Able to influence executive level teams and peers, adjust personal communication style to match needs.
· Proven leader and project manager able to drive process and change.
· Works effectively with minimal direction.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
· Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
· Excels at managing multiple deliverables and tasks in order to meet committed timelines.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!