Bilingual Part Time Work at Home Sales Representative for HSN in St. Petersburg, FL
Some responsibilities include:
Make someone’s day everyday! Shop with our HSN customers by leading them through their sales purchases and suggesting additional products they might enjoy, educating them about HSN products and providing an interaction that is fun and personal. All sales calls are with our customers calling us for the opportunity to shop and learn more.
A Day in the Life
Field English and Spanish inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume
Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
Responsible for promoting sales and upsells — offer alternatives, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
Remain highly engaged in a team environment through team meetings, instant messaging and use of email
Meet all key performance Indicators – AHT (average handling time), Quality, Compliance and Purchase Rate Plan
Committed to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
– Must live in Pinellas, Hillsborough or Pasco Counties within the state of Florida
– Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
– Standard telephone service (analog landline) (727 or 813 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
– Work At home phone number must be the home residence
– Telephone Headset
– Previous experience in sales or customer service
– Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
– Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
– Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
– Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
– English/Spanish fluency
WAH System Requirements:
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications — a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
– Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
– High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
– Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. www.hsn.com/careers
To learn more, visit http://www.hsn.com/careers
CLICK HERE to view this job opportunity (the link will be in the Google result). Apply now. Jobs go fast!