Bilingual Customer Service for Synchrony Financial in Phoenix, AZ
Some responsibilities include:
Bilingual Customer Service Part Time Work From Home Representative
Of course you’re a team player. Of course you’re good on the phone, computer and calculator. But this role goes beyond the obvious. We need you to:
• Answer inbound calls from customers regarding their credit card inquires.
• Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts and authorize sales on existing accounts.
• Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through one call resolution.
• Utilize professional techniques to generate additional revenue.
• Maintain and improve customer/client relations in a Healthcare-oriented environment.
• Consistently improve overall activation and retention of cardholders.
This Work at Home position is ideally suited for candidates seeking long-term, part-time employment with one of the world’s largest and most respected companies.
This is a PART-TIME position, working 19.5 hours or less a week, with limited benefits.
This position requires at least 6 months of previous general Customer Service experience or equivalent military experience. This position also requires all applicants to live within 65 miles of our Tempe facility.
Please note, the initial application process may take approximately 60 minutes to complete. This will include collection of your contact information, questions regarding your eligibility for the opening, and an online assessment.
The non-negotiable pay rate for this position is $13.75 per hour.
• 6+ months of customer service experience in any industry or equivalent military experience
• Basic Math Skills – Arithmetic computation
• Must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish
• High school diploma or equivalent
• You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
• You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• If currently a Synchrony Financial Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (level 8 or greater), have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don’t meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
Sound like a challenge you’re ready for? If you’re working forward to a satisfying career with a team that’s got your back, let’s talk.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!