Associate Application Support Analyst for NSF in Ann Arbor, MI
Some responsibilities include:
1. Provide front line application support for support tickets coming through email, web or phone. Address each issue as per the set protocol. Ensure all emails and calls are answered in a timely manner and follow up each issue to closure.
2. Liaison with the respective project leaders of the systems to create and maintain help/FAQ documents for the applications. Ensure the latest versions are always accessible to the users.
3. Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs and communicate to the appropriate person.
4. Perform data analysis tasks with SQL in order to trouble shoot errors and user questions. Work with the development team to analyze the data when necessary and promptly follow up with the user.
5. Create training documents and conduct periodic training for selected system super users in different business areas.
6. Monitor the daily jobs outputs for the applications to ensure that any errors are addressed immediately by coordinating with the continuous improvements lead and communicate to the respective user groups impacted.
7. Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication.
8. Assist with testing new application functions and enhancements to ensure smooth rollout.
9. Maintain a positive, constructive, team-oriented attitude as well as sound judgment with all job responsibilities.
10. Command a basic understanding of NSF’s mission and business and how the position’s job responsibilities contribute to the goals of the company.
11. Be on call occasionally for any urgent support issues in after hours.
12. Perform other duties as required.
1. Associates degree with 1 year relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task and work with multiple users.
4. Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
5. Well organized and good customer service skills.
1. Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related area of study
2. Experience working in web application support environment.
3. Experience in customer service and account management
4. Experience with training content creation tools and conducting application training.
5. Experience with communicating technical design in non-technical terms to users.
6. Experience with application testing and writing/executing test plans.
Required to sit for long periods of time.
Light physical effort required (ability to move up to 5 – 10 lbs. from one area to another).
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!