Administrative Assistant for Entera Health in Nashville, TN
Some responsibilities include:
Management and Coordination of Virtual Programs
– Receive, organize, and distribute virtual programs details and issue invitations to the field sales force.
– Manage program changes (time or date changes, etc..) and ensure timely updates are sent to the field sales force via Outlook.
– Ensure Territory Managers successfully close-out programs via Smartsheet.
– Validate information submitted by Territory Managers against Plan 365 reports.
– Manage “Virtually There” contest rankings.
– Complete monthly close-out reports for submission to the Marketing Department.
– Send update reminders of upcoming programs to the field sales force.
– Track Territory Manager activity in Virtual Programs and send monthly updates to Region Managers.
Tracking and Monitoring of Field Activity
Conduct Territory Manager activity audits, tracking any areas of non-compliance as identified.
Report audit outcomes to SVP Sales.
Manage database of activity and outcomes via Smartsheet.
Manage weekly Region Manager activity reports via Smartsheet and report to SVP of Sales.
Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply now. Jobs go fast!