Accounting Manager/Bookkeeper for Supporting Strategies in Boca Raton, FL
Some responsibilities include:
The successful candidate would enjoy the following:
– Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
– Taking on the occasional shoebox, putting it in order, and getting the client set-up to move forward on our cloud-based platform.
– Collaborate with the clients’ team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success
– Implement cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows.
Supporting Strategies is passionate about supporting growing businesses by allowing them to focus on their core competencies while we serve as their outsourced accounting department. We serve businesses across the U.S. through one of our 45+ regional offices. Each one of our clients is primarily supported by one of our Financial Operations Associates.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for:
– Assisting in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up/clean-up their books, (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools, and (3) set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
– On an on-going basis manage as applicable processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis, as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
– Collaborate with your Financial Operations Manager and other Financial Operations Associates on your team to ensure all clients are delighted through our services. This means timely and effective communication, and delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and in general providing value through stellar accounting support.
To find out more visit Indeed.com and search for the position title and company. Apply now. Jobs go fast!